I have an individual Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan health care plan. How can I pay my bill?
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan gives you many payment options. You can pay online, by mail or in person at one of our walk-in customer service centers.
Pay online with eBilling
Our eBilling feature lets you handle all your bills and payments online. Here are some of the advantages:
- View and pay your bills quickly, easily and paper-free.
- View your payment history.
- Create and download reports about your account.
- Reduce your paper use and clutter.
If you’d like to register to use our eBilling option it’s easy. Just register for Member Secured Services or log in to your existing Member Secured Services account.
Want to know more, including more details about registering for eBilling? You can learn more about eBilling here.
Pay by mail
Mail a check or money order to the address on your bill along with your payment coupon.
You can pay your bills automatically from your bank account each month with our electronic funds transfer. You won’t have to write checks, mail payments or worry about late payments. Just fill out the Automatic Payment Plan Enrollment form to get started.
You can pay your Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan bill at your convenience with your other online payments. Just ask your bank how to set up an online payment option.
Pay in person
Need to drop off a payment? Here's where and how you can do that.
- To pay with cash or check (personal, business and cashier's): visit one of the two Health One Credit Union locations in downtown Detroit between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- To pay with a credit card: visit one of the two Health One Credit Union locations in downtown Detroit between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- To pay with check (personal, business and cashier's) or money order: Customer service representatives are available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays at one of our walk-in customer service centers. It doesn't matter if you're a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan or a Blue Care Network member, you can make a payment at any service center except for Blue Care Network in Ann Arbor.