How do I pay my medical bills online?
Skip writing checks and save on postage. Paying your medical bills online from your computer is safe, convenient and free. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan partners with five leading hospital and health care systems, listed below, that accept online bill payments.
To pay your medical bill online, you'll need:
- Your invoice from the hospital or health care facility
- Your credit card or bank account information (a blank check is helpful)
- Your email address
Some sites make it simple by taking you directly to a bill payment page. Others will ask you to register, enroll or create an online account before paying your bill; follow the site’s instructions. You’ll only have to do this once, so future payments will be easy.
Ready to get started? Find your hospital or health care system below and click the link. It will take you to a page to begin the online payment process. If you need additional help, contact the hospital or health care system directly via the email or phone listed on their website.
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Beaumont Physicians
Henry Ford Health System
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical and Health Centers
Marquette General Heath System
- Marquette General Hospital CRNA
- Marquette Medical Group
- Marquette General Health System
- Munson Medical Center
- Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital
- Kalkaska Memorial Health Center
- Mercy Hospital Cadillac
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
Oakwood Healthcare Systems
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center