This plan has two in-network primary care office visit copays: Level 1 and Level 2. Read more about this plan in our Blue Cross Personal Choice PPO FAQ.
You can select any of the following to be your primary care doctor:
- Family practice doctors perform routine check-ups and provide care for patients. Their specialties include: adolescent medicine, geriatric medicine, general practice, preventive medicine and family nurse practitioners.
- General practice doctors treat illnesses and help educate patients. Their specialties include: preventive medicine, adolescent medicine, family practice and public health.
- Geriatric medicine doctors provide care for aging adults. Their specialties include: internal medicine and family practice.
- Internal medicine doctors prevent, identify and treat heart, lung, neurological and other conditions. Their specialties include: adolescent medicine, pediatrics and geriatric medicine.
- Pediatricians treat children ages 18 and younger. Their specialties include: adolescent medicine, pediatrics and pediatric nurse practitioners.
If you'd like to select or change your primary care physician, read How can I choose or change my primary care physician online?