Health Coverage Tax Credit FAQ
Who is this for?
This information will help you if you are purchasing health insurance and want to know if the Health Coverage Tax Credit applies to you. Select a question from the list below to learn more.
- What is the HCTC?
Learn what the Health Care Tax Credit is and how you and your family may be eligible.
- Who is eligible for the HCTC?
Learn more about what the requirements are for the Health Coverage Tax Credit.
- What is a HCTC-qualified health care plan?
Find out which health care plans are eligible for the Health Care Tax Credit.
- What kind of HCTC plans does Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan offer?
Get more information about the HCTC-qualified health plans we offer.
- What are the rates for your HCTC plans?
Find out how to calculate the rates for HCTC plans 1 and 2.
- Can the HCTC pay for health care for my family?
Find out if your spouse and dependents can be covered by your HCTC-qualified health plan.
- How do I find a doctor participating in my HCTC plan’s network?
Follow these steps to find a HCTC-qualified doctor in your network.
- How do I apply for the HCTC?
Learn how you may be eligible to apply for one of our Health Coverage Tax Credit state-qualified health plans.
- Where can I go for more information about the HCTC?
Learn where to find out more information about the Health Coverage Tax Credit.