Flexible Blue II℠ FAQ
Who is this for?
If you’re shopping for individual health insurance, this information can help you figure out if Flexible Blue II is the plan for you. Select a question from the list below to learn more.
- What is Flexible Blue II?
Learn more about Flexible Blue II, a PPO health care plan for individuals and families under age 65 that can be molded to meet your unique health care needs.
- Who is this plan best for?
Find out if Flexible Blue II℠ is the right health plan for you and your family.
- What will this plan cost me each month?
Flexible Blue II premiums vary based on your age and the number of people you are insuring. Learn more here.
- What is a PPO?
Learn more about PPOs and how they work to provide care.
- What are some of the benefits of this plan?
Find out how Flexible Blue II puts you in control of your health care.
- How can I get the most out of my Flexible Blue II plan?
Learn the ways you can get the most out of your Flexible Blue II health care plan.
- What’s a health savings account?
Learn how health savings accounts work and how they can help you save money.
- What’s a pre-existing condition?
Learn more about pre-existing conditions and how they impact access to health insurance.
- What’s my waiting period for pre-existing conditions?
Find out how long you'll have to wait for Flexible Blue coverage with a pre-existing conditions.
- What’s my deductible?
A deductible is the amount of money you have to pay before your health insurance begins to pay. Learn more here.
- What’s my coinsurance?
Go here to find out how much you'll pay for coinsurance with Flexible Blue II.
- What’s my out-of-pocket maximum?
Find out what the out-of-pocket maximums are for the Flexible Blue II plan.
- Will I have health care coverage when I travel?
Learn how Flexible Blue II provides coverage when you're traveling here.
- Are prescriptions covered when I travel?
Find out if you can get prescriptions filled when you're out of town with Flexible Blue II.
- How can I apply?
Are you ready to apply for a Flexible Blue II plan? You have three ways to begin the application process.