Save money and time with fewer refills when you get a 90-day supply of the medication you take regularly.
But, not all medications are available in a 90-day supply. Here's how to find out if your prescription is eligible:
- Log in to your account at bcbsm.com.
- Hover over My Coverage in the blue bar at the top of the page.
- Select Prescription Drugs from the drop down.
- Click the link, Price a drug and view additional benefit requirements. It will take you directly to Express Scripts®. You won’t have to log in again.
- Enter the name of the drug and follow the instructions. You’ll need to know the dosage and how often you’ll be taking it.
- You’ll get an alert if your medication has a quantity limit.
You can also see if your medication is in a Quantity Limit drug list. Check out those drug lists.