Weight Management Program FAQ
Who is this for?
If you're a member of one of the Healthy Blue Living℠ plans, this information will answer your questions about participating in the weight management programs. Select a question from the list below to learn more.
In the Healthy Blue Living plans, slimming down also means slimming down your copays and deductibles. If you need to sign up for a weight management program to get intermediate or enhanced benefits, here are answers to some frequently asked questions about the process.
If your question isn’t answered here, please call the Customer Service number on the back of your enrollee ID card and we'll help.
- How soon do I have to choose a weight management program?
Learn what steps you need to take to begin participating in a weight management program.
- What if I accidentally select the wrong option online?
Find out what to do to make changes to weight management program enrollment.
- Who do I call if I have a problem enrolling?
Learn who to contact with questions or concerns about your weight management program enrollment.
- Where do I get a Healthy Blue Living code?
You can locate your Healthy Blue Living code in a few different places. Learn more here.
- How does my Healthy Blue Living code work? What do I do with it?
Find out how you can use your Healthy Blue Living Code to sign up for weight management programs.
- What happens if I lose or forget my Healthy Blue Living code?
Take these steps if you can't access your Healthy Blue Living code.
- If my BMI goes below 30, can I stay in my weight management program?
Find out how long you'll be eligible to remain in your weight management program once you meet your goals.
- How much do the weight management programs cost?
Learn more about how we help you pay for weight management programs and what restrictions apply.
- How often am I evaluated?
Find out how frequently we check up on your weight management program progress.
- If I don’t have a BMI of 30 or more, can I still participate in Weight Watchers or Walkingspree?
Want to lose weight and improve your health? Learn more about how you can participate in our weight management programs at a discounted rate.