How do I check my Healthy Blue Living℠ benefit status?
Who is this for?
This information will help you if you're enrolled in our Healthy Blue Living plan and want to understand your benefit status.
Your benefit status helps you keep up with the requirements of your Healthy Blue Living plan so you can get lower deductibles and copays.
You can check your benefit status any time by logging in to Member Secured Services. Your status is updated weekly.
How to read your benefit status
Your status is divided into several sections:
- Overall status
- Health assessment
- Qualification form
- The six health measures (tobacco use, weight, blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar and depression)
- Additional requirements as applicable
Each section has three columns. One has symbols in it, one shows your status, and one explains what your status is. Here’s what the symbols mean and what you may see in the status column.
- A green check—you’ve met the requirements, completed a requirement, no action is required or you’re enrolled in a required program.
- A yellow exclamation mark—action is required by a certain date.
- Red X—you haven’t met a requirement, or you enrolled in a program late or completed a form or assessment late.
In the status explanation column, you’ll find important dates and deadlines, such as the date your health assessment was completed or due to be completed.