What are the advantages of a HealthEquity® HSA?
Here’s what you can expect when you choose our HealthEquity HSA:
- Tax benefits: You can put post-tax money into your HSA and deduct the contributions from your income taxes. The money you take from your HSA to pay for qualified medical expenses and any investment gains on your account are tax-free.
- Control: You own and control the money in your HSA account. You decide how to spend it without relying on a third party.
- Flexibility: Pay for things that your medical plan may not cover like eyeglasses and orthodontic services, in addition to the usual medical expenses.
- Convenience: Use your HealthEquity HSA debit card to pay for qualified medical expenses wherever you go.
- Portability: Your HSA goes where you go. If you move to another state or get health care coverage through an employer or another insurer, your HSA moves with you.