How do I find a dentist?
We make it easy to find a dentist:
- Search for a dentist online
- If you're already a member, call the Customer Service number on the back of your ID card and we'll help.
For more information, see How to find a dentist? in the Help Center.
You have three options when you choose a dentist:
- In-network dentists. These dental care professionals give our members the biggest discounts on services—up to 20 percent. Depending on your plan, you'll go to a PPO or EPO dentist.
- Blue Par Select℠ dentists. Most dentists who aren't part of our network choose to participate with us through Blue Par Select. You'll save less than if you go to a PPO dentist, but more than if you go to out-of-network dentist. Be sure to ask if your dentist participates before each visit.
- Out-of-network dentists. You pay the dentist in full. Then you file a claim and we reimburse you. If you have out-of-network coverage and the dentist charges more than we pay for a service, you’ll need to make up the difference.