You'll get a personalized experience, guiding you step-by-step through the process. We will only ask you for information that relates to your situation.
Before you get started
- Enrollee ID cards from all other plans.
- Full name and birth date for each person covered by other insurance.
- If you or someone on your account also has Medicare, you’ll need the Medicare card issued by the government.
- If someone on your plan has other insurance because of a court order from the Friend of the Court or a divorce decree, you’ll need those legal documents.
Complete your Coordination of Benefits form online
- Only the subscriber can fill out the form
- Log in to your account at bcbsm.com
- You'll be guided through the form
- When you fill out your form online, it'll prepopulate with the members on your contract, saving you time