Application for Individual Coverage
Who is this for?
If you live in Michigan and you're ready to apply for one of our individual and family plans, this page can help you apply online or by mail.
Ready to sign up for one of our individual and family plans? Applying online is usually the best way to sign up.
For 2017 plans, you have the option to print the application, fill it out and mail it in.
Please note: If you're applying for a plan using a subsidy or applying for a multi-state plan, you can apply online or by calling a health plan advisor at 1-855-237-3501.
To apply, you'll need:
- A social security number or tax ID number and date of birth for everyone who'll be covered by the plan
- A credit card if you want to make your first payment
If you're printing the application, you'll need:
- A printer
- An envelope and postage to mail the form
- Individual and family health insurance - check out our MyBlue℠ plan options designed to fit your health care needs and your budget.
- How to purchase individual health insurance
- How can I know I'm purchasing the right health insurance policy
- When can I buy an individual and family plan