Drug Lists for 2014 Individual and Family and Small Group Plans
Who is this for?
If you want to see if your 2014 health plan covers a medication, check one of these drug lists, also called formularies.
These drug lists are for people who buy their own insurance (individual and family plans) and for people insured through an employer with 50 or fewer full-time employees (small group employer-sponsored plans).
Custom Select Drug List
For Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan PPO and Blue Care Network HMO plans:
- Comprehensive List (PDF): A complete list of covered drugs for PPO and HMO plans
- Quick Guide (PDF): The most commonly used drugs for PPO and HMO plans
For Blue Care Network HMO plans only:
- Tier 1A Value-Preferred Generics List (PDF): Generic drugs are grouped into two tiers for HMO plans that use the Custom Select Drug List. Tier 1A drugs have the lowest copayment.
Use this drug list for the following plans that begin on or after Jan. 1, 2014. You’ll find more information about the prescription coverage for each plan by following the plan page links.
Individual and family plans
- Blue Cross® Partnered: Value, Bronze, Silver or Gold
- Blue Cross® Select: Value, Bronze, Silver or Gold
- Blue Cross® Preferred: Value, Bronze, Silver or Gold
- Blue Cross® Premier: Value, Bronze, Silver or Gold
- Blue Cross® Silver, a Multi-State Plan
- Blue Cross® Gold, a Multi-State Plan
Small group employer-sponsored plans