Drug Lists for 2014 Individual and Family and Small Group Plans
Who is this for?
If you want to see if your 2014 health plan covers a medication, check one of these drug lists, also called formularies.
This drug list is for people who buy their own insurance (individual and family plans) and for people insured through an employer with 50 or fewer full-time employees (small group employer-sponsored plans).
- Custom Select Drug List (PDF)
- Custom Select Drug List Quick Guide (PDF)
- Custom Select Tier 1A (Value - Preferred Generics) Drug List (PDF)
Use this drug list for the following plans that begin on or after Jan. 1, 2014.
Individual and family plans
- HMO plans: Blue Cross® Partnered, Select or Preferred (Value, Bronze, Silver or Gold)
- PPO plans: Blue Cross® Premier (Value, Bronze, Silver or Gold)
- PPO plans: Blue Cross® Silver, a Multi-State Plan or Blue Cross® Gold, a Multi-State Plan
Small group employer-sponsored plans
- HMO plans: BCN HMO℠, BCN Healthy Blue Living HMO℠, Blue Elect Plus HMO℠
- PPO plans: Simply Blue PPO℠, Community Blue PPO℠, Healthy Blue Achieve PPO℠