Blue Care Network Handbooks and Brochures
Who is this for?
If you're a Blue Care Network member, we've provided you with a list of resources to help you learn more about your health care coverage.
These are general versions of the personalized member handbooks we send to all of our HMO members in the mail. While these handbooks contain much of the same information, they don't include details that may be specific to your plan.
If you’ve misplaced your handbook and you need another, feel free to contact us.
For individual and family plans bought under the Affordable Care Act:
- Blue Cross Preferred (PDF)
- Blue Cross Partnered (PDF)
- Blue Cross Select (PDF)
- Blue Cross Metro Detroit HMO (PDF)
- Blue Care Network HMO (PDF)
- Healthy Blue LivingSM HMO (PDF)
- MyBlue MedigapSM (PDF)
- Personal Plus (PDF)
- Blue Elect PlusSM Self-Referral Option (PDF)
- BCN 65SM (PDF)
Brochures and member FYIs
The following brochures and FYIs, one-page information sheets, can help you understand your Blue Care Network coverage.
- Blue Elect Plus Self-Referral Option member flier (PDF)
- Blue Elect Self-Referral Option brochure (PDF)
- Blue Elect Plus Provider Reference Card (PDF)
- BCN HRASM HMO Member Guide (PDF)
- Healthy Blue LivingSM HMO brochure for future members (PDF)
- Healthy Blue Living member guide (PDF)
- Healthy Blue Living Weight Management Program (PDF)
- Health care coverage that travels brochure (PDF)
- 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line
- Behavioral health coverage (PDF)
- BlueHealthConnection® for Blue Care Network (PDF)
- Blue Care Network Service Area Map (PDF)
- Coordinating Blue Care Network health coverage with your car or motorcycle insurance (PDF)
- Coordination of benefits (PDF)
- Generic drugs save you money (PDF)
- How to take your health assessment (PDF)
- Outpatient rehabilitation (PDF)
- Understanding emergency care coverage and procedures (PDF)
- Understanding the referral process (PDF)
- Understanding your Blue Care Network drug benefit (PDF)
- What if I need durable medical equipment or diabetic supplies? (PDF)
- Woman's Choice program (PDF)
- Your primary care physician (PDF)
Good Health magazine
Good Health is our member magazine. It contains valuable information about your benefits, tips for staying healthy and the latest news about our medical, behavioral health and pharmacy programs.
You can find the most recent versions below.