Blue Care Network Handbooks and Brochures
Who is this for?
If you're a Blue Care Network member, we've provided you with a list of resources to help you learn more about your health care coverage.
These are general versions of the personalized member handbooks we send to all of our HMO members in the mail. While these handbooks contain much of the same information, they don't include details that may be specific to your plan.
If you’ve misplaced your handbook and you need another, feel free to contact us.
- Blue Care Network HMO (PDF)
- Healthy Blue Living℠ (PDF)
- Healthy Blue Living Rewards℠ (PDF)
- MyBlue Medigap℠ (PDF)
- Personal Plus (PDF)
- Blue Elect Plus Self-Referral Option (PDF)
- BCN 65 (PDF)
Brochures and member FYIs
The following brochures and FYIs, one-page information sheets, can help you understand your Blue Care Network coverage.
- Blue Elect Plus Self-Referral Option member flier (PDF)
- Blue Elect Self-Referral Option – A Blue Care Network Health Plan (PDF)
- Blue Care Network plans offer comprehensive coverage (PDF)
- Healthy Blue HMO HRA℠: A fresh approach to health care (PDF)
- Healthy Blue Living: A health plan working for you (PDF)
- Healthy Blue Living member guide (PDF)
- Healthy Blue Living Rewards: Reward yourself for living healthy (PDF)
- Healthy Blue Living Weight Management Program Q&A (PDF)
- Health care coverage that travels (PDF)
- Behavioral health coverage (PDF)
- BlueHealthConnection® for Blue Care Network (PDF)
- Blue Care Network Service Area Map (PDF)
- Generic drugs save you money (PDF)
- Outpatient rehabilitation (PDF)
- Understanding emergency care coverage and procedures (PDF)
- Understanding the referral process (PDF)
- What if I need durable medical equipment or diabetic supplies? (PDF)
- Woman's Choice program (PDF)
- Understanding your Blue Care Network drug benefit (PDF)
- Your primary care physician (PDF)
Good Health magazine
Good Health is our member magazine. It contains valuable information about your benefits, tips for staying healthy and the latest news about our medical, behavioral health and pharmacy programs.