Who is this for?
If you're shopping for health insurance, Coverage Advisor will help you compare the cost of the different plans you're considering so you can choose the right health care plan for your budget.
If you’ve been looking for an easy way to find a health care plan that’s right for you and your budget, look no further—you’ve found it.
Coverage Advisor helps you compare the cost of the different plans you’re considering. The tool gives you personalized results based on how much you expect to use your health care in the coming year.
But Coverage Advisor does more than just point you to the right plan. It gives you a complete breakdown of each plan’s details side by side so you can clearly see the differences between them.
How much information you enter is up to you. The more detailed information you enter, the more accurate estimates you’ll receive.
It’s easy to get started.
The process takes about 10 to 15 minutes to complete. You’ll want to do three things:
- Create a profile for yourself and any family members covered under your health care plan.
- Fill in information for each plan you’re considering, including premiums, deductibles, copays and coinsurance amounts.
- Estimate how many health care services you’ll need in the next 12 months.
If you’d like step-by-step instructions on how to use the Coverage Advisor tool, check out our article in the Help Center.
- How to use Coverage Advisor
- How can I lower my health insurance costs?
- How can I know I'm purchasing the right health insurance policy?
- Buying individual health insurance FAQ
- Individual and family health insurance - check out our MyBlue℠ plan options designed to fit your health care needs and your budget.