We welcome requests for contributions from 501(c)3 organizations that are Michigan-based and focused. You can submit a request at any time. We review them monthly.
Keep in mind the majority of our contributions go to programs and activities that do at least one of the following:
- Improve the quality of life for Michigan residents
- Promote good health in diverse communities and among youth and seniors
- Promote good health through access to care, quality of care or health need (physical activity, prevention of obesity and chronic diseases, health education)
Sorry, we don’t normally give contributions to:
- Nonprofit organizations in the name of any past or current employee
- Alumni associations
- Individual scholarships or scholarship programs
- University or college chairs
- Endowments of any kind
- Any programs outside of Michigan
- Organizations devoted exclusively to research projects
- Political organizations or sectarian programs for religious purposes
- Group travel expenses
- Extracurricular school activities such as sports, band, etc.
- Community sports leagues
- Fund-raising activities related to individual sponsorships such as walk-a-thons, etc.
- Capital campaigns
How to request a contribution
Please visit Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Corporate Giving to submit your request electronically. We're sorry, but we can't accept requests via email, mail or phone.
Our review process takes 30 days. If you have any questions about corporate contributions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.