Looking for other grant opportunities? Here are some local and national foundations that share our mission.
- Community Foundation of Southeast Michigan offers grants, scholarships and awards to those who aim to improve the quality of life for Southeast Michigan residents.
- Council of Michigan Foundations is a nonprofit association of more than 350 Michigan grantmakers.
- DMC Foundation supports projects that promote health, wellness or community vitality in metro Detroit.
- The Ethel and James Flinn Foundation is a private grantmaking foundation that helps improve the quality of mental health services in Michigan.
- Michigan Health Endowment Fund works to improve the health of Michigan residents and reduce the cost of health care.
- Michigan Women’s Foundation is a public, statewide foundation devoted to improving the lives of women and girls.
- Portage Health Foundation is a nonprofit community organization that supports the health needs of residents in Baraga, Houghton, Keweenaw, and Ontonagon counties.
- The Skillman Foundation is a private grantmaking foundation that develops good schools and good neighborhoods for children.
- Superior Health Foundation is a grant-giving organization with a mission to assist Upper Peninsula residents with unmet healthcare needs, with health education, and with programs and research on preventing illness and promoting health.
- Michigan Department of Human Health Services provides services for people who have a mental illness or a developmental disability, and services for people who need care for substance abuse.
- The Annie E. Casey Foundation is a private charity dedicated to building better futures for disadvantaged children.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Foundation is a foundation dedicated to reducing health disparities.
- The Commonwealth Fund is a private foundation working toward a high performance health system.
- Council on Foundations is a national nonprofit association of more than 1,700 grantmaking foundations and corporations.
- The David & Lucile Packard Foundation is a foundation that works to improve the lives of children, families, communities and our planet.
- The Fetzer Institute is an institute that fosters awareness of the power of love and forgiveness in our global community.
- Grantmakers in Health is a nonprofit organization that helps grantmakers improve the health of all people.
- The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation is a nonprofit, private foundation that provides information on the major health care issues facing the U.S.
- The Jed Foundation is a nonprofit dedicated to protect mental health and prevent suicide for teenagers and young adults.
- The John A. Hartford Foundation is a foundation dedicated to improving health care for older Americans.
- The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation is an independent foundation committed to building a better world.
- Kresge Foundation aims to imrpove arts and culture, education, environment, health, human services, and community development in urban areas.
- The Pew Charitable Trusts is an independent nonprofit dedicated to improving society.
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation is a foundation dedicated to improving the health and health care of all Americans.
- The Steve Fund is a nonprofit that focuses on the mental health and emotional well-being of young people of color.
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation is a foundation that helps vulnerable children.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality is the health services research arm of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- National Institute of Mental Health is the lead federal agency for research on mental disorders.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration is the agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads public health efforts to advance the behavioral health of the nation.