Small Group Options
We're ready for health care reform. Are you?
If you're a small group with up to 50 full-time equivalent employees and offer health insurance to your workers, change is coming.
Whether you're a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan or Blue Care Network customer now or thinking of becoming one, you'll need to enroll in a new plan by the end of 2014. We'll help you make the transition.
Our 2014 group plans are simple, easy to understand and meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act. All essential health benefits are included:
- Ambulatory patient services
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including dental and vision
We also added more cost-saving options. Need help figuring out your group size or full-time equivalent employees? See "How do I know if my business is a small or large group?" Have other questions? Contact us.