GlidePath combines the flexibility of a private exchange with the stability of defined-contribution financing. Here’s how it works:
- We help you decide on a health care budget for the year. Then you deposit pretax dollars into an account for each employee.
- You pick the menu of health plans you’d like to offer. Each medical plan pairs with a prescription drug plan. You can choose to offer PPO plans, HMO plans or both. You can also offer dental and vision plans to give your employees a complete benefit package.
- During open enrollment, your employees use the funds you provided to shop for a health plan from the menu of options on the GlidePath private exchange.
- GlidePath advisors and our online decision support tools guide your employees every step of the way, taking the strain off you and your HR department.
All you have to do is:
- Define your contribution.
- Pick your menu of health plans.
GlidePath takes care of the rest.