Become a Supplier
At Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, we’re committed to socially responsible business practices. This means we operate our business while keeping these things in mind:
- The environment
- Human rights
- Community investment
- Business ethics
Studies show that socially responsible business practices can be good for a company’s bottom line. We think the benefit for our company is more than just financial.
We make it a priority to develop strong and valuable relationships with suppliers, or vendors, that have similar goals. If you’re interested in becoming one of our suppliers, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply to become a supplier
If you have a product or service you'd like to sell us, use our supplier application form. Filling out this form doesn't guarantee we'll do business with you, but it's the first step in the process.
We'll need the following information:
- Your name, company name and contact information
- What goods and services you offer
- Your top three areas of expertise
- Company history and demographics
What to expect
After you’ve filled out the form, we may not contact you immediately. It could be because:
- We’re not currently buying the products and services you offer
- We might already have a contract with a company that provides similar products and services
- Your company doesn’t meet all our requirements
If we decide to do business with you, we’ll contact you to set up a meeting. At that point, we’ll discuss your company’s products and services in more detail. If we don't contact you within a year and you’re still interested in working with us, you’ll need to fill out a new supplier registration form.