MPSERS Medicare Members
If you're a Michigan Public School Employees Retirement plan member with Medicare, chances are you have a Medicare Advantage plan. This plan blends Medicare Part A and Part B. That means you'll have medical, hospital, vision and prescription drug coverage.
Medicare Plus Blue℠ Group PPO
MPSERS plan members with Medicare Plus Blue℠ Group PPO can see any doctor in our network--the largest in Michigan. You won't need a referral, as long as you stay in the network.
Find out more about your plan
- 2015 Medicare Advantage Summary of Benefits (PDF)
- 2015 Medicare Advantage Evidence of Coverage (PDF)
- 2014 Medicare Advantage Summary of Benefits (PDF)
- 2014 Medicare Advantage Evidence of Coverage (PDF)
- Retirement System Plan Benefit Guide (PDF)
- Understanding your 2015 costs (PDF)
- Blue VisionSM benefits (PDF)
BCN Advantage℠ HMO-POS
MPSERS Medicare members with BCN Advantage℠ have our HMO-POS plan. With this plan, you'll have a primary care physician who coordinates your care and refers you to other doctors or specialists in our large network.