Do you want more benefits than you get with Original Medicare? A Medicare Advantage plan could be a good fit.
Medicare Advantage plans are a lot like the health insurance you may have had before becoming eligible for Medicare. You can choose a complete insurance package with the convenience of one ID card for all services.
What kind of coverage do you need?
- Are healthy and don't take many prescriptions
- Want the basics and lower monthly payments
Light plans may be a good place to begin.
- Visit the doctor once in a while
- Want to pay less for office visits and at the pharmacy
A balanced plan could be right for you.
- Often need care and medication
- Want to pay the least at the doctor and pharmacy
An extended plan may protect you best.