Healthy Blue℠ HSA
Health care costs can chip away at your savings. Paired with one of our HSA-eligible plans, a Healthy Blue HSA gives you a great way to budget for those costs and save money, too.
An HSA, or health savings account, is a bank account you use to pay medical expenses. The money that goes in and out is either tax-free or tax-deductible. Use it now, or save for the future; the balance rolls over from year to year. It’s like a 401(k) account for your health care.
Why should you open a Healthy Blue HSA?
- Pay for qualified medical expenses with tax-free funds from your HSA.
- Pay your doctor bills directly from your account.
- Invest your money when you maintain a minimum balance in your account.
- Conveniently access your account with an HSA debit card.
- Get claims information and manage your HSA from one online location.
- Transfer funds from your existing HSA into your Healthy Blue HSA.
- Enjoy 24/7 best-in-class customer service and support.
One of the best things about an HSA is that you own the account. So you don't have to worry if you change jobs or move. Your HSA goes with you.
Ready to get started? Here's how to enroll in Healthy Blue HSA.
Have questions about opening a Healthy Blue HSA?
If you're already enrolled in one of our HSA-eligible plans, just call the Customer Service number on the back of your Blues ID card.