FAQ for Seniors
- Will my Medicare benefits be cut under the new law?
Learn more about how the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act impacts current Medicare plans.
- Will I be able to keep my current Medicare Advantage plan?
Get more information about how the health care reform law impacts Medicare Advantage coverage.
- Does health care reform fix the "donut hole"?
Find out how reaching the the gap in prescription drug coverage known as the "donut hole" will help you save money under the Affordable Care Act.
- Will health care reform improve preventive care?
Learn how the health care reform law law strongly encourages all Medicare Advantage plans to offer preventive services without cost-sharing.
- Will I need to make changes to my Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plan?
Are you concerned about whether the Affordable Care Act will change Medigap coverage? Learn more here.
- Where can I get more information about health care reform?
Get additional resources to help you understand the Affordable Care Act and health care reform here.